We were very honoured when Carol Anne of Foodie Penpals fame nominated us for the 7x7 blog award!
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who bestowed this award upon you and link to their blog. Thank you very much Carol Anne – and here is a link to the nomination page so you can check out her other nominees.
- List 7 random facts about yourself.
- List 7 of your own blog posts for 7 given categories.
- Nominate 7 more bloggers.
Seven random facts about us:
- We once ate three portions of fish and chips in one day in three different chippies on a trip to Northern Ireland.
- When you Google Peru's biggest chain roast chicken restaurant - Pardo's Pollo a la Brasa, a photo of Bailey's hand reaching for a chip is the first images result.
- Even though I am usually a strict pescatarian, for the last two years I have gobbled down snails on a school trip to France so the kids can't argue that I'm not joining in the snail tasting evening.
- Bailey doesn't like peas, but he does like mushy peas. He also doesn't like sweetcorn, but does like corn on the cob.
- The first meal Bailey cooked for me was Sausage and Leek Mash. The first meal I ever cooked for Bailey was Vegetarian Lasagna.
- Bailey once almost choked to death on a giant pretzel.
- A holiday we dream of going on is a gastronomic tour of Italy.
Our seven post categories:
- Most Beautiful: Raspberry and White Chocolate Cake
- Most Helpful: Tex Mex Feast
- Most Popular: Onion Bhajis
- Most Controversial: EastZEast
- Most Surprisingly Successful: Baked Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Most Underrated: Kyotoya
- Most Prideworthy: Christmas Dinner in Vienna
- Marcus at Country Wood Smoke
- Sophie at Wheats and Sweets
- Rob at Cinema Paradiso
- Mandy at Chilli and Chai
- Liz at Things to do in Manchester
- Andrea at Made with Pink
- Rosie at A Rosie Outlook